Eye Care for Animals is dedicated to providing the finest in veterinary ophthalmology services. Our staff of board certified ophthalmologists and clinical specialists provide the highest level of care, education, and understanding to our clients, their pets, and our referring veterinarians.
We have practices conveniently located in Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, and Wisconsin. Please visit our locations page to find the location closest to you.
In each practice, you will find multiple exam rooms, diagnostic areas, and surgical suites, which are designed to provide safe and effective ophthalmology services to our referred patients. Additionally, we collaborate with other area specialists including neurologists, dermatologists, dentists and surgeons.
Our facilities are equipped with the most advanced tools in order to better treat your animal, including operating microscopes, phacoemulsification units, various types of cryo-surgical units, CO2 laser and diode laser, endolaser, ventilator, patient monitor with capnography, electroretinography and ultrasonography. This state of the art equipment along with our industry leading doctors ensures the safety and well-being of your pet. In addition, our equipment includes standard biomicroscopes, indirect ophthalmoscopes, applanation tonometers and fundus cameras.
Our ophthalmology services treat more than 55,000 patients a year. We also provide consultation and in-kind services at local Zoos and various wildlife rehabilitation organizations.
Our Mission Statement
To create an innovative veterinary ophthalmic organization with uniform operational systems that provides for growth with higher practice standards in underserved markets and creates unparalleled educational and career opportunities.
Our Core Values
1. Respect: All ECFA stakeholders will be treated with respect.
2. Communication: ECFA relationships will embody clear and concise communication in a timely manner.
3. Teamwork: Teamwork is valued and will be evidenced by support of each other’s efforts so that every team member is able to contribute at the highest level of their ability.
4. Excellence: We create value for our clients and patients by providing the highest quality and excellence in all that we do and the way in which we do it.
5. Innovation: We value an environment that will foster innovative thinking and creative solutions to challenges.